1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else starting the MEd Practice this week?

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by Prim, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Prim

Prim Occasional commenter

Isn't that the MEP?

2. dominant_tonic

dominant_tonic Established commenter

Indeed it is :)

3. dominant_tonic

Apparently not then! Considering there are 515 odd registered on the course, I would have thought one other may be on TES. Oh well. We had our second learning even yesterday which was good and was wondering how other people's days were. Obviously not to be! :)

4. I'm enjoying it. You're right about people not using TES. This is a shame. This is a place where MEP can all talk together - which because of the learning groups it's not actually possible otherwise. Wonder why people aren't using it?

5. dominant_tonic

I don't know. I thought it would be a fab opportunity to throw some ideas around. As you say the groups are quite limited, so thiscould have been a good way to subvert it. is there a forum on the VLE for everyone enrolled? I think there are just group forums.
    Anyway, glad you are enjoying, I am too.think it is really relevant, and is definitely making me think an little more ab out things, rather than just going throught the motions. Really quite interesting.