1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else having trouble with PMs?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by jacob, Mar 11, 2011.

1. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

I get a similar problem with posting: fill in a reply and click send and get returned to a blank message with the sent one disappearing into the ether. Wierd.

2. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

Not just me then. Are you using safari ?
    It's very frustrating!

3. When did this start happening? Has it always been this way for you or only recently? Could you keep a log of dates and times, please?

4. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

Just recently for me Bev, I upgraded to snowleapord and it's been happening ever since.
    Over the last 2 days it's got worse, I can't reply to pms at all and if I try to start a new one it just loops back to the thread I'm on.

5. Recently I have lost the capacity to message someone unless there is something to reply to

ie I cannot start a pm conversation

Also Safari but I assumed it was just part of the TES indifference to alternate browsers

6. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

And now I've got a pm but can't open it. Grrrrr

7. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Last couple of weeks for me. Definitely happened yesterday when i tried posting from work.
    What is "safari"? (Apart from the obvious animal watching jaunt in Africa, before the smart-asses tune in).

8. It is an Internet Browser

9. Hi
    I've just had an update from customer services that our developers are aware of issues on the site with the Safari browser and we hope to get these fixed soon.
    Are you able to try Chrome in the meantime?