1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else having problems joining Voice?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by bonniconni, Nov 30, 2011.

1. bonniconni

bonniconni New commenter

I have been trying to join Voice for the past few days but can't get past the initial page to join. Is this just me, or has anyone else had the same problems?

2. bonniconni

bonniconni New commenter

I have been trying to join Voice for the past few days but can't get past the initial page to join. Is this just me, or has anyone else had the same problems?

3. I read in the paper that they are experiencing a high demand for new membership at the moment. Obviously not sure if that is the problem but I have always phoned about my membership!

4. I joined two weeks ago online with no problems. I joined up quite late at night so maybe there is high demand at peak times. They were very efficient at sending the follow up paperwork.

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

A few people were telling me yesterday they had had problems joining up. I assume the very high demand from people switching unions.