1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

anyone else had a problem producing reports from eprofile?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by bevmaydon, Jun 22, 2011.

1. bevmaydon

bevmaydon New commenter

I'm getting this error message when I try to send my reports from the eprofile to Word saying "One of the values passed to this method or property is out of range" and it won't do it.
    The only person in the LEA who understands eprofiles has left so can't help.
    Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice out there? Ta

2. Yes the same happened to me! I gave up in the end and changed to save as a RTS file or something like that. Then I opened it and everyones report was on the same document in tiny brown text??? so I just cut and pasted it into a word doc and changed the font etc. Took a bit longer but couldnt work out what else to do.

3. Leapyearbaby64

Leapyearbaby64 New commenter

Frankly, producing anything useful from eprofile is an uphill struggle!

4. Have you got the latest version? I had this problem last year. This year it produces the report but the fonts are all strange...some are huge (1 page per letter) and then other parts very small. Once you get the report produce you need to select all (Edit, Select All) then change to the font style and size. It then works. I'm on 3.2 but there was an update in September I think which still says 3.2 so not sure it that correct the errors that occured...but it does seem to be working better this year.

5. InkyP

InkyP Star commenter

We used to use the old e-profile but now we use Classroom Monitor which I find easier and can do more -show offy graphs and tracking sheets etc. We used to have problems with e-profile if postcodes are missing or UPN numbers were wrong - have you checked these?

6. bevmaydon

bevmaydon New commenter

Sorted!! I mailed the DFS profile people and they sent me a 'what to do' fix and it works! It's all to do with the font settings. If anyone else has this problem, email me on bevmaydon@hotmail.com and I'll forward the reply onto you.

7. I was just going to post the same messagethis . Reset fonts in output menu and it's sorted (hopefully). have just spent several tedious hours cut and pasting into school report format. Finished for another year.

8. bevmaydon

bevmaydon New commenter

Well done you! Wish I was. Still soul searching over those unticked profile boxes!

9. Our profiles had to be in by the 20th June, so that's that for another year !!