1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else found Amazon's computers have doubled orders?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by shalteir, Feb 8, 2011.

1. I've received doubled orders on quite a few occasions (four so far), yet I am positive I have done nothing to create an order for two of the same product (books, dvds).
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    Is there a glitch in the online ordering?

2. I've received doubled orders on quite a few occasions (four so far), yet I am positive I have done nothing to create an order for two of the same product (books, dvds).
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    Is there a glitch in the online ordering?

3. Yes, both me and my friend had this happen. Everyone order from Amazon!

4. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

It has not happened to me, but I have just ordered some stuff.

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Yes, this happened a couple of times but Amazon will pay for the return.

6. Had it happen once - was just blank DVDs which we use up given time anyway so we hung onto them since it saves us chasing up finding the right type again next time.

7. Amazon were good, provided label for return of one item, but didn't admit to them having a problem. I thought others would report similar experiences. But shouldn't they be looking into why it happens?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

In the case I know of they doubled the order but charged for both....I was given the second kindle as a gift.