1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else excited for new Glee?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by littlemissraw, Jan 3, 2011.

1. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I'm sorry but I just love it! Was my hour off on a Monday night in a horrid NQT year. Love just how naff it is and inspired me to start singing again [​IMG]

2. littlemissraw

I'm sorry but I just love it! Was my hour off on a Monday night in a horrid NQT year. Love just how naff it is and inspired me to start singing again [​IMG]

3. I'm a total gleek!! I can not wait for my little ray of sunshine for monday nights!! I have the albums and sing along to them in my car! and the real nail in the "oh my goodness how sad is that" coffin is that I have my tickets to the Glee live tour at the o2 in June :)
    YAY GLEE

4. littlemissraw

Me too!!!!! Although Manchester. Proper excited. Just ordered the Glee Karaoke for Wii too as was £10 off Amazon lol x

5. y9840125

y9840125 Occasional commenter

Love Glee, absolutely love it...can't wait...when does it start???

6. I can't wait either!
    Am also in the 'Glee ticket club'....going to see it at the o2 in June. Yay [​IMG]

7. littlemissraw

Next Monday (10th) x

8. Glee Karaoke....seriously?? i didnt know that exsisted...oh i want it lol. my friend downloaded journey on to his rock band game for me :) hehe love it

9. Can't wait either :) been watching the DVD of last season all holiday so I am ready oh and singing along in the car but thats a normal thing. Very interested in the wii karaoke but to by mics with it it costs a lot more.

10. I am wearing my 'I'm a Gleek' hoody at the moment. I am also in the O2 ticket club hehe. Am slightly concerned about the new series though as my mum doesn't get E4 (she lives in an internet / TV black hole) so I'm not sure how I'm going to watch eeek

11. Just read my post, obviously am still in holiday mode. Please excuse the spelling and punct. errors lol

12. catherinaaa

catherinaaa New commenter

I was given the DVD of series 1 for Xmas and am frantically catching up on it, it is quite possibly my new favourite programme. I'm trying to get it all finished for Monday but not sure how I can watch it as not living in UK. I can usually get More4 through YouTube, but am not sure for the big American series if theyput them online or not.

13. littlemissraw

14. Loving all the glee love!!!! You can def watch it on the internet...as for the gleek who has no e4 or internet i would find a fellow gleek and watch it on their tv lol or they may get repeated on channel four, last season it was repeated on a sunday!
    a "I am a gleek" jumper....I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
    and im going for glee over misfits as i can dance along lol