1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone else doing AQA Spec B unit 5?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by fm1981, Jun 18, 2011.

1. fm1981

fm1981 New commenter

Hi,

I went on an AQA Inspiration course a few months back and recently having marked for AQA (GCSE Exam papers) I was informed by my team leader as well as all the new and interesting people I met at the inspiration course that we are one of the very very few school who do the 'Religious Expression through Society' spec. There are no resources online on this website other than the ones which i have uploaded.
    Anyone else doing it too? How do you find it? isn't it just awesome?! the kids absolutely LOVE it! I have found it a massive success with kids that are disaffected with R.E as they don't even realise half the time while we are looking at things like Sister Act (Religion and Music & Religion and Media)!

2. fm1981

fm1981 New commenter

Hi,

I went on an AQA Inspiration course a few months back and recently having marked for AQA (GCSE Exam papers) I was informed by my team leader as well as all the new and interesting people I met at the inspiration course that we are one of the very very few school who do the 'Religious Expression through Society' spec. There are no resources online on this website other than the ones which i have uploaded.
    Anyone else doing it too? How do you find it? isn't it just awesome?! the kids absolutely LOVE it! I have found it a massive success with kids that are disaffected with R.E as they don't even realise half the time while we are looking at things like Sister Act (Religion and Music & Religion and Media)!