1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

anyone doing Antigone by Anouilh for A level/IB? Materials needing testing out

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by steveglover, Nov 15, 2015.

1. steveglover

steveglover New commenter

We're (alevelfrench.com) currently working on producing materials which are aimed at tackling literature for the new AS French for those who think it might be preferable to film. The first title I'm developing is Antigone by Anouilh which is short, relatively straightforward and has plenty of examples of the more common advanced structures. I just wonder if there is anyone out there doing it now who could give me feedback on what we've done; it should be finished this week. I would need a school actually doing it with a few A2 students probably covering a reasonable range of ability. Doesn't have to be UK based. The play is on the OCR and EDUQAS draft specifications. See relevant page on our new French/German/Spanish A level site dolanguages http://www.dolanguages.com/mod/book/view.php?id=2386&chapterid=172

2. mlapworth

mlapworth Occasional commenter