1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

anyone doing a pgce at wolverhampton uni

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by kaur1, Nov 14, 2008.

1. hi all,
    is there anyone doing a pgce primary at wolverhampton uni, can u let me know if you have been called for an interview or have already attended one, what type of test u have to do and how is the interview done, Thanks really appreciate it. x x
    p.s. good luck if anyone has applied there.

2. hi all,
    is there anyone doing a pgce primary at wolverhampton uni, can u let me know if you have been called for an interview or have already attended one, what type of test u have to do and how is the interview done, Thanks really appreciate it. x x
    p.s. good luck if anyone has applied there.

3. yes i applied for pgce at wolverhampton uni, i had a interview about 3 weeks ago and had tests of eng, science multi choice and maths. I have been told last week I have got on the course im so happy.

4. Hiya!

Yes I've got an interview at wolverhampton on Wednesday....I'm really nervous though! Have you got an interview then or are you still waiting to hear?

harkie.... did you have 2 do any group tasks or presentations or anything? I've only received an email inviting me to an interview but it only says about the written task on there, nothing else. I'm just worried that I should be preparing a presentation or something that I haven't been told about!

Hope to hear from you again!!!

5. Hi,

Know all you need is urself and some writing implements to do ur test. All you have is your tests and the interview before, during or after. But you do have as long as you want on the tests so take your time.

harkie

6. oooh ryt thats gr8!!! thanks for your help!

Zara

7. Hi I had an interview for primary pgce on 3rd dec!!! Would like to hear from anyone else who went.

How did you feel it went?And have you heard anything yet (yes I know its only been one day!!!)?

I felt it went so so, i'm dying to know whether im in or not, but I guess we don't have to wait long

lol

8. That was the day I had mine, it was at 9.00am! what time was urs?

Yes I heard yesterday, me and my friend have both got on!!!! I'm so pleased because I thought my interview was terrible!
    Zara

9. hi congratulation on getting into pgce at wolv. can u tell me what type of questions they asked and what the english test entailed. Thanks, really appreciate it.

kaur1

10. fklasdjflajsd;flj ;lasjd asdklfj a;lskdjf a;sldkfj a;sldfjk a;lsdkf alskdjf asdklfj alsdkfj als;kdfj a;sldfj aslkfj asldkfj asldkfj djklsfjk ksjdfikwj =skfow

11. asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf

12. asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf asdf

13. hi again!! yes I got in too, but I had my interview on the afternoon of the 3rd dec and I didnt have to wait long before I found out-I think they had let me know by the friday of the same week! Had a great time at teh interview day and I absolutely can t wait to start now!!!

What degree did you do and where and will you be commuting or are you local?