1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone do Slimming World online?

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by pinkflipflop, Mar 22, 2011.

1. I'm pretty sure when I registered I was sent the pack with the books.
    I print off my diary sheets as I don't like entering online. The recipe bank on there is fantastic but I also rely heavily on my big collection of SW magazines! The online Syn calculators are really useful as well.
    If you aren't going to log in regularly could you get hold of the books from someone?

2. Thanks very much for your reply, pff [​IMG]
    I am on the computer a fair bit, but when it comes to factual things and checking information quickly, I prefer something tangible ie. paper instead of computer. Does that make sense?!
    I'm thinking that I may just attend meetings on the other side of town. When it comes to losing weight, I'm best not left to my own devices too much!

3. I'm the same. I much prefer reading things on paper.

4. i haven't tried slimming world but i do weight watcher online (wasn't going to the local class as it is run by a parent at the school - just too embarassing really) but i have found it has been really good - you can either print bits off / order the paper versions of things / do it all online - thought i would never say this but it is really easy to do it online. Also they have some great forums for having a moan about this that and the other