1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone currently looking at organising a trip to Iceland?

Discussion in 'Geography' started by TheAdventureCompany, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Anyone currently looking at organising a trip to Iceland? I've just put the finishing touches to a brilliant trip that adds a twist of adventure to many of the typical sites...

Instead of simply looking at the rift where tectonic plates meet you have the opportunity to go snorkelling in the crystal clear water of Silfrá fissure with the European tectonic plates on one side and America on the other...
    Instead of just viewing a glacier from afar we put on our crampons and hike onto the ice...
    We explore lava caves and take a boat trip to the Westman Islands - its an amazing trip that both you and your students will love.

What do you think? Want to try something different? Drop me a line: jennifer@adventurecompany.co.uk

2. Anyone currently looking at organising a trip to Iceland? I've just put the finishing touches to a brilliant trip that adds a twist of adventure to many of the typical sites...

Instead of simply looking at the rift where tectonic plates meet you have the opportunity to go snorkelling in the crystal clear water of Silfrá fissure with the European tectonic plates on one side and America on the other...
    Instead of just viewing a glacier from afar we put on our crampons and hike onto the ice...
    We explore lava caves and take a boat trip to the Westman Islands - its an amazing trip that both you and your students will love.

What do you think? Want to try something different? Drop me a line: jennifer@adventurecompany.co.uk