1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone been accepted to 2011 intake at Glasgow PGDE Primary????

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by LB24, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Hi USmom

I also had my interview on 24th February and haven't heard anything. I think I have checked GTTR enough time to crash their system! How did you find out about people being unseuccessful? Hopefully as you say no news is good news. I am just desperate to find out now! Good luck!

2. Hey Vik1983
    I am wondering the exact same thing. I emailed the secretary and she said she hasn't been given any information yet so she thinks we wont find out until tomorrow at the earliest. I am dreading waiting all weekend to find out! But if the secretary is saying that then I am confused as to how some people have been told they were unsuccessful? Very confusing, but I agree I would rather have no news at the moment lol.

3. Just finding out about people from this site. A few people have mentioned on another thread that they found out Tuesday night and yesterday. The waiting is driving me crazy. Good luck to everyone!

4. Hi
    I had my interview on the 24th also and havent heard a thing. I am so so nervous. Im also waiting to hear back from UWS, although that will be a definite no, as I messed up the interview [​IMG].

5. I just got word..... UNCONDITIONAL!!! I can't believe I got in!!! Hope everyone hears soon and Good Luck!!!