1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody interested in a Teddy Bear Exchange?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by twist of lime, Jan 20, 2011.

1. twist of lime

twist of lime New commenter

Hi, I am a Reception teacher and am interested in starting a teddy bear exchange with my class. I registered my details with iearn a few weeks ago, but have yet to recieve any information, so I thought I'd try and link up with a similar school myself.
    We are a very busy Reception class of 28 children, located in the South Wales valleys, if anyone is interested let me know and we can swap details.

2. twist of lime

Hi, I am a Reception teacher and am interested in starting a teddy bear exchange with my class. I registered my details with iearn a few weeks ago, but have yet to recieve any information, so I thought I'd try and link up with a similar school myself.
    We are a very busy Reception class of 28 children, located in the South Wales valleys, if anyone is interested let me know and we can swap details.

3. sounds fantastic!!! I would love to do a teddy bear exchange with you...... we are a busy reception class of 25 children, in rural kent.

Please email me at hunybuny84@hotmail.com

4. oliverferret

oliverferret New commenter

We have Wilbur and his sister Amelia who live in Essex. Either one would love a trip away.

Please e mail me vm2@live.co.uk

5. is anyone else would like to do a teddy bear exchange with our class mascot then please email me at hunybuny84@hotmail.com

i am sure twist of lime has been inundated with offers for teddy bear swap so the offer is still there from me to do a swap.... we are a very busy and happy 25 place reception class in kent.

look forward to hearing from you.

6. twist of lime

Ah I'm so excited!! Thanks for your replies everyone! I've decided to go with Rainy1, because they replied first! but maybe our bear can go somewhere different another time!
    Thanks, Rainy1, I'll email you with details :)
    I hope your bears all have lovely holidays!

7. Large 3 form entry suburb school just outside city of Gloucester
    Email me if anyone is interested
    joymillsy@yahoo.co.uk

8. Hubbie Bear is packing his suitcase as I type- class of 30 Reception. Town school in Staffordshire Moorlands.
    Love to hear from anyone interested and to make further links :)
    Vic
    vclewes@googlemail.com

9. twist of lime

Thanks for all your replies, Tydfil the Teddy will be enroute to Essex on Tuesday, but hopefully he can come and visit someone else soon!!

10. mumbobumbo

mumbobumbo New commenter

Love this thread!
    I need to get myself a bear and then send him on his travels!

11. My school is in south east London. My class would love that!

12. Mondoolik - my class would also love a bear swap, we are a rural (ish) 1 form entry in West Yorkshire. Email me if youre interested.
    claireh1039@yahoo.com

13. love this thread too! I'm going to buy a new bear especially for the occasion! We are a reception class in Leicestershire countryside if anyone is interested in getting a bear in the post?

14. My class would love to do a teddy swap with anyone interested. We are a Y1 class from Yorkshire. I'd rather not post my email address as it has my full name in it so send me a private message if you're interested in swapping teddies!

This sounds very exciting!

15. Hi all,

This thread is fab. We are an inner city school in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, and would love to swap teddies with anyone interested:
    rachel_smith1983@yahoo.co.uk
    It would be fab to build relationships with other schools in different parts of the country and receive info. and pictures of what our teddy gets up to on his travels, and we would be delighted to do the same for your teddy.

Rachel

16. Claire1039, I sent you an e-mail.

I mentioned the bear exchange to the Nursery teacher at school who said she'd love her class to join in too. If anyone is interested, please PM me.