1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any teachers up for a class postcard swap?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by misboohoo, May 27, 2011.

1. I use Postcrossing with my tutor group and they absolutely love it. They take it in turns to write a postcard and we are often able to write in Spanish and French. I have a world map and we place a pin in each place we send a postcard to and put up all the postcards we receive. It has definitely made them curious about the different places not a bad thing as we are a very rural school.

2. Great to see so many people using postcrossing. I'm a huge fan myself (I have appeared on the postcrossing blog twice in my other guise as @andytgeezer) and have used it for nearly 2 years to fuel my postcard habit.

I've sent both of these twitter users a message, so maybe I'll be hearing back from them soon. Thanks!

3. Thanks for the interest! I have sent you a message on twitter. hope you can get your class involved!