1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any suggestions for a leaving gift to a year 4 class?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by rosh89, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Hi
    I am a trainee teacher on placement in a year 4 class. My placement ends in 2 weeks and I would like to by the class a presant for when I leave but I don't want to get them anything like stationary. Does anybdy have any suggestions of a good gift that I could give to the class?

Thanks

2. Hi
    I am a trainee teacher on placement in a year 4 class. My placement ends in 2 weeks and I would like to by the class a presant for when I leave but I don't want to get them anything like stationary. Does anybdy have any suggestions of a good gift that I could give to the class?

Thanks

3. flickaz

flickaz New commenter

The student I had last year brought the class 2 footballs. That was last May and they're still using them now. How about a game for wet playtimes?

4. I made mine each a biscuit with their name iced on it. They loved it, it didn't cost much and I have a lot of cookie cutters in different shapes so I tried to make the shape fit to their interests. Another one I did once was got some blank keyrings for putting photos in from Baker Ross catalogue, took a photo of us all together and printed them out small to go in the keyrings with a little personalised message on the back of each one.