1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any second hand copies of the AQA Chemistry AS: Student book?

Discussion in 'Science' started by LauraHester, May 29, 2011.

1. LauraHester

LauraHester New commenter

We have decided to switch to AQA from OCR at A Level and wondered whether anybody has any second hand copies of the student book by Ted Lister for sale?
    I am trying to avoid going down the route of buying a whole set of brand new books if I can help it as the syllabus will change again in two years.
    My school is based in Northamptonshire but can travel to Milton Keynes/Bedfordshire and surrounding areas.
    Thanks.

2. LauraHester

LauraHester New commenter

We have decided to switch to AQA from OCR at A Level and wondered whether anybody has any second hand copies of the student book by Ted Lister for sale?
    I am trying to avoid going down the route of buying a whole set of brand new books if I can help it as the syllabus will change again in two years.
    My school is based in Northamptonshire but can travel to Milton Keynes/Bedfordshire and surrounding areas.
    Thanks.