1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any science teacher with 10 minutes of spare time!

Discussion in 'Science' started by Roboteer, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Roboteer

Roboteer New commenter

Done!
    It always intrigues me how many "educators" make mistakes in the resources they produce.

2. Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

3. This post has had hundreds of views, but really very few surveys completed! Please don't think that someone else will do it for me! Just 10 minutes of your time would mean a lot to me!

4. Done... however didn't take the 10 minutes your promised! (was kinda sad by this).

Hope this helps :)

5. Well, I've done it but I must confess I didn't fuklly understand what I was assessing .... "from the resources provided..." you mean, the material I happen to have in my school ... or what?

Wordsearches?!?

6. No, I meant the resources that are in the survey? There should have been ten of them, and they should have appeared right below the sentence saying "from the resources provided..."

7. I couldn't see the resources - just a sentance saying KS3 - electricity (or something like that). Sorry!

8. It may just be your browser, or the internet being slow and not loading the pictures of them!

9. Ah! Well that's exactly the issue I had ... couldn't see anything on your site. I am using Chrome

10. Thats odd! I use chrome too, and it works on mine! Computers are strange sometimes!

11. This message has now had nearly 600 views, but only around 20 responses! If just 20% of people who read it responded, I would have more than enough results!!!!!

12. This message has now had nearly 600 views, but only around 20 responses! If just 20% of people who read it responded, I would have more than enough results!!!!!

13. Just reviewed them- Took 3 minutes-
    Wouldn't touch any with a bargepole.

14. Done! Good luck [​IMG]

15. blazer

blazer Star commenter

How can you tell how many views this thread has had?

16. fiendishlyclever

fiendishlyclever Occasional commenter

It's quite an arbitrary score you give since you don't have a group or learning objective in your mind. Some of the resources don't seem to have any purpose - for example a food web with no questions or activity. You could have included articles from the Daily Mail or anything really... :)

Still I completed the questionnaire :)