1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any job share teachers tell me how much you come out with please?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Mrs V, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Sorry I know it's a personal question but I guess we are all getting paid roughly the same! it's for main pay scale.

So how much do you come out with? On which pay scale? Does this include teachers pension? Student loan?

I'm on maternity leave at the moment and the thought of leaving my little one for 5 days terrifies me, so I would be so grateful for just some figures to play around with.

Thank you in advance,
    Lisa :)

2. Sorry I know it's a personal question but I guess we are all getting paid roughly the same! it's for main pay scale.

So how much do you come out with? On which pay scale? Does this include teachers pension? Student loan?

I'm on maternity leave at the moment and the thought of leaving my little one for 5 days terrifies me, so I would be so grateful for just some figures to play around with.

Thank you in advance,
    Lisa :)