1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by JaffaCakeLover, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Each year my colleagues and I choose a theme for each year group. I like to incorporate the theme into the class reward system for continuity e.g. this year we are dragons so if you are on red you are in the dungeon, green you are in meadow etc. This year I am going to choose Superheroes. Any ideas where to put the superheroes on a sanction, if behaving well etc? Thanks.

2. Each year my colleagues and I choose a theme for each year group. I like to incorporate the theme into the class reward system for continuity e.g. this year we are dragons so if you are on red you are in the dungeon, green you are in meadow etc. This year I am going to choose Superheroes. Any ideas where to put the superheroes on a sanction, if behaving well etc? Thanks.

3. If they are bad...Phantom Zone (From Superman), Arkam Asylum (From Batman) and if they are good....Top of Empire State Building, Stature Libery, top of Daily Bugle (Spiderman), top of Daily Planet (Superman)

4. I really like those ideas! Thank you! [​IMG]