1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any ideas for PSHE comments for reports?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Twinkles, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Twinkles

Twinkles New commenter

YR, Y1 and Y2 if possible.

I've found the amazing rayslearning site for other comments but can't find any PSHE anywhere. Any ideas?

2. Twinkles

Twinkles New commenter

YR, Y1 and Y2 if possible.

I've found the amazing rayslearning site for other comments but can't find any PSHE anywhere. Any ideas?

3. No help for those year groups but my year 4 one which you could take ideas and adapt / water down etc is:

Name can take part, in a pair or small group, in a discussion of a topical issue, expressing his own opinion and listening to the opinions of others. He takes time to consider his options and is beginning to assess the consequences of his decisions. He recognises the importance of rules and laws and how they help protect rights, and is able to give examples. Name can recognise and name his own and others' feelings in various social situations and offer reasons for these feelings as well as, where necessary, suggesting ways in which these feelings can be altered, improved or even avoided in the first place.

4. I took my statements from the SEAL i can statements e.g. she is able to talk about what embarrases her and is able to identify the signs of embarrasment in someone else (Y5). They're all online on the old panda site... but only really useful if you've used SEAL or something similar this year

5. If you have used SEAl, Opera Diva has all the I can statements on Brenden's site for all of the themes for all year groups nursery to Y6. Very helpful when writing the comments.

6. Twinkles

Twinkles New commenter

That's terrific - thanks everyone!