1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any ideas for promoting language learning games?

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by NBerkin, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Hi all

I wondered if anyone had any ideas that would help me! I am looking to create some resources that encourage people to take languages at GCSE, to use during the weeks surrounding options evening. I already have posters, displays and powerpoints, but I would love to create some game type interactive activities (card games etc) that get the pupils talking and thinking about why languages are important. Any ideas?
    Thanks

2. Hi all

I wondered if anyone had any ideas that would help me! I am looking to create some resources that encourage people to take languages at GCSE, to use during the weeks surrounding options evening. I already have posters, displays and powerpoints, but I would love to create some game type interactive activities (card games etc) that get the pupils talking and thinking about why languages are important. Any ideas?
    Thanks

3. Geekie

Geekie New commenter

4. Wonderful thank you kindly!

Any other ideas from you clever people?