1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any foundation teachers willing to help with my dissertation?

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by threeseven, Jan 13, 2012.

1. I am doing my dissertation on whether or not the outdoor environment helps to motive and boost a child's attainment particularly in mathematics.
    If any teachers of nursery/reception classes can answer the following questions i would be extremely greatful [​IMG]
    1 - Do you believe children 3-5 should have freeflow between indoor and outdoor? Why?
    2 - Do you provide PSRN activities outside and are these done independently by the children or with support?
    3 - How often do you have an adult led PSRN activity outside?
    4 - What resources do you have for teaching PSRN outdoors?
    5 - Do you feel you have had adequate training for using the outdoor environment to enhance a child's PSRN development? If yes what training have you had?
    6 - Have you noticed a difference between what a child is able to do inside and outside in PSRN and if so what?
    7 - Is there a difference in the number of boys and girls who choose to go outside?
    8 - What factors prevent you from teaching outdoors?
    Thank you in advance for your support!

2. I am doing my dissertation on whether or not the outdoor environment helps to motive and boost a child's attainment particularly in mathematics.
    If any teachers of nursery/reception classes can answer the following questions i would be extremely greatful [​IMG]
    1 - Do you believe children 3-5 should have freeflow between indoor and outdoor? Why?
    2 - Do you provide PSRN activities outside and are these done independently by the children or with support?
    3 - How often do you have an adult led PSRN activity outside?
    4 - What resources do you have for teaching PSRN outdoors?
    5 - Do you feel you have had adequate training for using the outdoor environment to enhance a child's PSRN development? If yes what training have you had?
    6 - Have you noticed a difference between what a child is able to do inside and outside in PSRN and if so what?
    7 - Is there a difference in the number of boys and girls who choose to go outside?
    8 - What factors prevent you from teaching outdoors?
    Thank you in advance for your support!