1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any dream will do...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by daffodilval, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Am listening to this on Youtube and CRYING!!, Why???

2. A very good question!

3. Oh coffeekid, thats beautiful...love musicals

4. CQ I find it very emotional, its from my favorite musical joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat

5. Aw, very poignant music.

6. ah ok? Which song was it? Maybe Germany will be kind of me and I can find a German link...

7. CQ the song is called 'any dream will do'.

8. The one I posted was Castle on a Cloud from Les Mis (uber sentimental) and the second one I posted was Master of the House (same musical, the 10th anniversary version)

I feel the need to point out I was NOT listening to Any Dream, haha.

(sorry Val)

9. No probs CK, crossed lines..lol

10. ah, will check.
    Daffo - that guy reminds me of Donny Osmond.

11. Given I have seen our school's performance of Billy Elliott five times so far this week (and will again tonight) I recommend 'The Letter' - the song Billy and his (dead) mother sing to each other ... sure to bring a tear to any hardened heart (several of our audience have confessed to shedding a tear or two in this number...)
    I have every song running through my head and I am trying to write an MA essay due in a few weeks and I can't concentrate, hence me being on here... (I have done about 300 words today and annotated four books for my next part though).... looking more and more like a very long day tomorrow and more late nights next week (in front of the computer instead of in front of the stage)..

12. oooooooooooooh, so it WAS Donny?
    He was my crush, you see, for yonks, since I was about 4. I am sure it is him!

13. it's a funny old dvd, with quite a cast - donny o makes a good joseph

14. Tis funny - 40 years on an I can still recognise him even with a silly gold thing on his head.
    It was kind of instant - then I got to doubting.
    I have been listening to a different version - I think you had some weird programme to choose a Joseph.
    Anyway, I quite like Lea. He would make a good son in law.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b--IfKKC9pk