1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any Drama Teachers in West Midlands who want to act this Summer?

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by Theta Sigma, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Theta Sigma

Theta Sigma New commenter

I am part of Birmingham's MDCC Theatre Company, an amateur group that produces outdoor Shakespeare every Summer. This year we are performing King Lear and As You Like It at venues including tourist attractions in Bromsgrove and Redditch, The Lichfield Festival, Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Pembroke Castle in Wales. A lot of us are teachers of Drama, English etc., and as we need even more actors this year, I thought a posting here might attract a few people to our next audition session. That will be this Saturday 12th February from 1.30pm at a college in Edgbaston. Message me or email mdcc@talk21.com and you will be sent an audition pack that tells you more.

We are looking for all types of people and need senior male actors to take on the biggies in King Lear. These are open auditions with no pre-casting, so roles like Lear are genuinely up for grabs.

2. Theta Sigma

Theta Sigma New commenter

I am part of Birmingham's MDCC Theatre Company, an amateur group that produces outdoor Shakespeare every Summer. This year we are performing King Lear and As You Like It at venues including tourist attractions in Bromsgrove and Redditch, The Lichfield Festival, Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Pembroke Castle in Wales. A lot of us are teachers of Drama, English etc., and as we need even more actors this year, I thought a posting here might attract a few people to our next audition session. That will be this Saturday 12th February from 1.30pm at a college in Edgbaston. Message me or email mdcc@talk21.com and you will be sent an audition pack that tells you more.

We are looking for all types of people and need senior male actors to take on the biggies in King Lear. These are open auditions with no pre-casting, so roles like Lear are genuinely up for grabs.