1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

Any cat lovers in Rutland?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gorgybaby, Mar 7, 2011.

1. I need to rehome two brothers, both neutered. A long shot but I wondered if anyone in East Midlands could take these two lovely cats please?
    Please let me know if anyone can help, I would be so grateful. I am posting on Marketplace also, just in case.
    THanks
    Gorgy

2. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

The only person I know of who lives in rutland is peter f hamilton, he might want some cats. You could stick a note on his blog, it will make a change from lunatic sci fi fanatics asking about temporal voids.

3. Thanks Lurk, you are a ***. Do you have any evidence for your assertion that he "might want some cats"? just came back to say it doesn;t have to be in Rutland, but striking distance would be useful. I have some photos somewhere if anyone wants. I know it is unlikely.

4. b.ugger.

5. lurk_much

absolutely none.
    but who would want to turn them away?
    he is bound to know a few people in rutland that you don't, and he will be somewhat nonplussed by a cat appeal on his blog so it will catch his attention, he is bound to mention it to someone and they may be considering getting a cat.
    I give it a one in a hundred chance.

6. Haha - ~I have left a message!! THanks for the idea, I can't see it now but there was a space to leave your email which is obviously not accessible to the public. Don't know exactly what I said now, but as you said he will know people I don't. Thanks Lurk, I appreciate it, especially as I haven't had much success elsewhere.
    X

7. lurk_much

[​IMG]
    it is like our very own spam.
    I have loads of his books, he owes us!

anybody else interested in targeting cat spam?

8. Ah ha it is as I always suspected...spam is made from cats.