Hi I've been in my current post since January last year. In that time I've had two lesson observations one was unsatisfactory. I have really suffered with depression connected with bereavement and had a period off lest spring and have been off for two weeks at present. It was suggested that a period of mentoring from a member of another department might help me. I have decided that I need to cll time on the school but I would like to try and get into primary. I am willing to work voluntarily in order to build up my experience but I want to negotiate my departure from the current post. Would I be better to go back and stay until July or try to get out at perhaps May half term. Any advice welcome. thanks.