1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any advice please?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by flynne50, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Any advice would be most welcome, after the half term break the teachers at our school face a very real possibilty of redundancy (we know we will not be alone[​IMG]). We understand we will have to apply for our jobs. Has anyone, who has been through redundancy, any advice to offer please!

2. Any advice would be most welcome, after the half term break the teachers at our school face a very real possibilty of redundancy (we know we will not be alone[​IMG]). We understand we will have to apply for our jobs. Has anyone, who has been through redundancy, any advice to offer please!

3. Sorry to hear about your situation. I have no advice to offer, but hope that it all goes well for you and that things work out.

4. All I can say is that it was incredibly stressful and at times really awful. I only got through it because I was lucky to have such a strong support network out of school.

5. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Some of us are in that position.
    Get union advice asap