1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any advice on a secondary ICT GTP Interview???

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by darrenedwards, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Hi all
    I have an interview on Monday for a seconardy GTP ICT place, the interview involves the following
    - 30 minute discussion on current issues on ICT education
    - 10 minute presentation on "How to make a ICT class exciting and engaging for a key stage 3 class"

I have been a TA for 1 year in a middle school(still there now) and have worked with all ages a range of students from special needs to gifted and talented
    Furthermore I have 6 months experience as a it tech in a high school, this ionvolved taking ICT classes and helping out

Any advice would be welcome

2. Hi all
    I have an interview on Monday for a seconardy GTP ICT place, the interview involves the following
    - 30 minute discussion on current issues on ICT education
    - 10 minute presentation on "How to make a ICT class exciting and engaging for a key stage 3 class"

I have been a TA for 1 year in a middle school(still there now) and have worked with all ages a range of students from special needs to gifted and talented
    Furthermore I have 6 months experience as a it tech in a high school, this ionvolved taking ICT classes and helping out

Any advice would be welcome