1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Any advice gratefully received...

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by EmaleeG, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Hi there,

I am currently working in an International School in the Czech Republic and have a contract til June 2012. My question is really- I am still an NQT (1 term to complete) and am wondering what to do at the end of my contract. Do I return to the UK to try to get my last term done- or carry on abroad and potentially return to the UK some years down the line but still an NQT?????

Not sure what to do for the best as I'm still not convinced that living abroad is 100% for me- I don't hate it just not 100% sure.

Any advice/ suggestions gratefully received...

Emalee

2. Hi there,

I am currently working in an International School in the Czech Republic and have a contract til June 2012. My question is really- I am still an NQT (1 term to complete) and am wondering what to do at the end of my contract. Do I return to the UK to try to get my last term done- or carry on abroad and potentially return to the UK some years down the line but still an NQT?????

Not sure what to do for the best as I'm still not convinced that living abroad is 100% for me- I don't hate it just not 100% sure.

Any advice/ suggestions gratefully received...

Emalee