1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anti-Bullying/PSHE feedback & discussion

Discussion in 'PSHE' started by hollye91, Aug 9, 2018.

1. hollye91

hollye91 New commenter

Hello everyone,

I've just set up a Facebook group for teachers to get together and discuss various aspects of PSHE, bullying in schools and just general teaching life. I used to teach, but recently I've become Head of Education at an anti-bullying charity, and I'll be asking various questions about PSHE in your schools, looking for any lesson tips and techniques which work for you, discussing any experiences you've had of tackling bullying at school, and asking for feedback on the resources that we're creating.

I'll be posting one or two questions a week, and although there's obviously no obligation to get involved, there will be a monthly prize-draw to win Amazon vouchers for anyone who does reply [​IMG]

If you think this could be interesting, our group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/dtled/ and it would be really lovely to hear from some of you.