1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Antarctic Adventures

Discussion in 'Primary' started by HC1727, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Yes I just did this.

2. I have the opposite problem - could anyone please email me a copy of the pupil work book for Antartic Adventures. I can only find a locked document online and unable to print if off. Would be really grateful if anyone can help with this.
    Thanks
    C.
    themiltons4@hotmail.com

3. I have the opposite problem! Could anyone help me with a copy of the pupil answer book for Antarctic Adventures. I have the reading booklet but no answer paper for this. Would be so grateful if anyone could help. I can find a copy online but it is a locked document which won't print. Thanks in advance.
    C.
    themiltons4@hotmail.com

4. HI I am looking for the opposite issue I have a copy of the pupil work booklet but not the reading booklet? Do you know where I can get it from? Thank x

5. Hi,
    I have the QCA Antarcic students reading booklet for year4 and marking scheme but can't seem to find the reding passage. Can anyone help me please?
    Thanks