1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Answers to AQA Judaism: practice questions

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by logunremi, Aug 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. logunremi

logunremi New commenter

Dear Joan,
    You posted that this resource includes 35 questions i.e. all exams questions relate to the content discussed and give pupils a chance to practise their answering of exam questions and their exam technique.
    My question is this: does it include answers to the questions.

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Hello @logunremi Welcome to the TES forums :)

I'm afraid the author @joanacarr has not been active in the forums and so may not see your message or the alert I have included in this message.

You could try emailing help@tes.com to ask for advice.

@tesAuthorTeam or @TES Resource Team is there any way that logunremi can contact the author to ask?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    dunnocks likes this.
  3. logunremi

logunremi New commenter

Ok thank you. will email help@tes.com for advice.

marlin likes this.
  4. mathsmutt

mathsmutt Star commenter

@marlin,
    I'm really impressed with your detective skills!:)

logunremi and marlin like this.
  5. CreativeRE

CreativeRE New commenter

I have now responded to the initial query, apologies for the delay - TES never actually tells you when you have an outstanding alert or conversation, which seems to be a flaw in the system! You have to go hunting for them yourself!

I shall also email help@tes.com to see if there is a way of notifying when another member has got in touch or mentioned you in a forum.

Joan