1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Another no :(

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by MAX2012, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Hey, didn't get the job came second! She said my lesson was fab (couldn't fault it) and said that one of my answers in the interview is what let me down apart from that I was brill. Oh well another 1 Monday lol staying positive!

Talking about interviews being like buses....have one lined up for Tuesday now too!

2. Sorry you didn't get it- but look at it as a dress rehearsal ... Good luck with both[​IMG]

3. Thanks spatel :)

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Oh, hard luck katylinney. At least you know you did a good job. Feedback sounded good so hold on to that for next time- that might be just the 'right fit'.

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Two more interviews lined up! Well done you [​IMG]
    You were just practising this time .....

Curious [​IMG] - Did they tell you what question they didn't like so much? Not that you have to reveal it here - I hasten to add - just for your own info.

6. Thanks Lara

Marlin-yes they did and then gave detailed advice on how I needed to improve :)

7. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

By the way have you checked the
    <h3>Flowers . . . thread katylinney?
    </h3>

8. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Excellent!
    Excellent!
    Excellent!
    Excellent!
    Seems to me that this post is nearly all good news. You are now all set for next week and a successful interview.
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars

9. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

Sorry you didn't get it, but it sounds as if it went well, so you're doing all the right things[​IMG]!