1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

Another insurance question

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by cliveceltic, Sep 7, 2011.

  1. Do any of the Unions offer cover? I was wondering as I am setting up as self employed as a tutor and instrumental teacher for private lessons but also offering to run staff training workshops in schools and class workshops as well. The musicians union offer cover as part of their union membership but not sure this would cover my educational tutoring side of things however it would tick all of the other boxes.

    Any ideas?
  2. I'm guessing no one knows, or have I slipped too far down the list?
  3. Thank you.c

Share This Page