1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ANNOYING VIDEO!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by captain scarlet, Nov 22, 2018.

Tags:
?

Does anybody else here find the 'new' TES video in the corner of the screen ANNOYING! Scroll down,

1. YES

91.7%
  2. NO

8.3%
  1. captain scarlet

captain scarlet Established commenter

Does anybody else here find the 'new' TES video in the corner of the screen ANNOYING!

Scroll down, there it is, scroll back up, wow, there again.

How do I get rid?

2. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

O Yes- it is more ANNOYING than an Annoying Thing trying very hard to win a prize in a competition to establish which is the most Annoying Thing that ever existed.

Some answers already here-
    https://community.tes.com/threads/annoying-video-on-every-tes-page.783663/#post-12671005

nomad likes this.
  3. colpee

colpee Star commenter

I’ve never seen it

4. schoolsout4summer

schoolsout4summer Star commenter

It slows my laptop down and delays things happening.

5. Ivartheboneless

Ivartheboneless Star commenter

I noticed some face talking, but there is no sound, so I ignore it. The annoying "tell us your postcode" so they can taget stuff at me. Just a heads up, why not link it to professed status? "Retired" means not interested in any jobs. Der.

6. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

It seems to sometimes cause the site to freeze and I have to reload it. This has only happened since the video appeared.

7. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

What video?

8. Vince_Ulam

Vince_Ulam Star commenter

Kickstarts fan. Checking Task Manager, it increases total CPU use by up to 30%.

9. Geoff Thomas

Geoff Thomas Star commenter