1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Angry Birds

Discussion in 'Personal' started by bed, May 5, 2011.

1. bed

bed New commenter

Oh they are SO angry!

And I am soooooooooooooo addicted!!

2. bed

bed New commenter

Oh they are SO angry!

And I am soooooooooooooo addicted!!

3. Do you have seasons and Rio too?

4. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I only have the seasons one and I really don't get it. Train conducter and cut the rope are good though. x

5. Get the original it is miles better! I am about to download train conductor :)

6. have all

waiting for the May Rio download
    I have Trainyard

My other addictions are Peggle, Flight Control and Traffic Rush

7. Crystalsecrets

Crystalsecrets New commenter

I love seasons as you get new free ones every celebration, e.g so far i have halloween, christmas, st patricks day, easter.
    The original is good to and yep can't wait for the next Rio installment, though i find it easier than the other versions, lol.

p.s glad i'm not the only addict :)

8. FallDown

superb ... my latest obsession ... free

9. Also addicted. Completed the original Angry Birds and going back to three star all the levels. Completed Rio and waiting for update. Seasons, like it a lot and found 9 golden eggs in the Easter update. And I have the HD version on my iPad and I have it on my iMac (also available for PC). Excellent on a 24" screen! Other games I rather like: Cut the Rope (3* on most of it), Trainyard, Traffic Rush - liking the new rail update within the game.

10. bed

bed New commenter

been on ABLite so far - have downloaded full onto iPhone but no sound!!
    [​IMG]