1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Teach1020, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Hi there,
    I am waiting on Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford too, had my interview just before Christmas. It seems that nobody knows the funding situation which might be why it is taking so long. But I agree a conditional offer would be nice! Sorry I can't be anymore help.

2. Thanks for the input, nice to know someone else is waiting on chelmsford as i never see any posts about it.

3. Hi there,

I had an interview on Jan 12th at AR uni and am still waiting to hear too! The only correspondence I had from the uni was a letter saying that the TDA had not yet released the number of training places for 2011/12 yet and as soon they knew any more then decisions would be made. Have you had a response yet? Reading some of the comments on here tonight shows that other Uni's have started making offers so can't be too much longer to wait......!!!!