1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Android AfL App

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by School Boy Error, Feb 10, 2012.

1. School Boy Error

School Boy Error Occasional commenter

Sorry it's taken so long, I expect people to PM me rather than post on here so I haven't been back to check. Should be there now anyway, although Chucken failed.

2. I would love a copy please. lynchatwin@gmail.com

3. I'd like a copy please if there's still one going - my email address is nread@larkshill.wakefield.yhgfl.net
    Sorry I'm new to this forum so not quite sure how to reply to your email address.

Thanks!

4. Hello I am an NQT still trying to fathom AfL and would appreciate any help with how to improve my knowledge. I will happily make a donation to your paypal account as this idea sounds fantastic! My email address is dymondamy@hotmail.com.
    Many thanks[​IMG]

5. Just came across this feed. That is a fantastic idea and you are quite generous. Would it be possible to have a copy so see this fantastic thing you have created?
    email: - tailorm@hotmail.co.uk
    I am quite excited and thank you in anticipation.

Best wishes

6. Sounds really good! Could I have a copy please?
    cgameren@gmail.com

7. KingKong

KingKong New commenter

8. I would also like to see this if possible. It sounds fab!

Rachstebbs@hotmail.com

9. Mpatel777

Mpatel777 New commenter

Hi. Great idea !!

I would love to use this. My email is: docpatel@hotmail.co.uk.

Thx in advance. Keep up the great work !!

10. This sounds great, could I please have a copy? My email address.is whsrj@rgfl.org

Thanks