1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Android AfL App

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by School Boy Error, Feb 10, 2012.

1. School Boy Error

School Boy Error Occasional commenter

Hi,
    I've created an app for an Android tablet (using Android 3.2 or above) for AfL. Basically, it has class lists for English and Maths with objectives in the columns. When you press the cell it changes the value to Developing, Secure, Unsecure and - (in the case of absense). If you hold the cell it comes up with an input box that you can add notes in.
    I use it walking around the class or as I am marking I just need to tap.
    I was going to distribute this on the Android market but you have to pay $25 to register as a developer!
    I have then created an Excel file that colour codes the archived assessment file that you can save on your computer.
    If anyone would like me to e-mail them the .apk and excel file (and instructions) please inbox me with your email address and I'll send them over.
    I'm happy to distrubute this for free but if you really like it or find it really useful I wouldn't object to a token donation in my PayPal account, but as I said, I am happy to distribute for free!

2. thequillguy

thequillguy New commenter

Sounds interesting. Perhaps you might want to showcase how it would look on a website? Good stuff for developing your assessment apps.

3. School Boy Error

Sounds like a good idea, but I don't have a website :(

4. Hi - would love a copy please - maxinenelsoneducation@gmail.com
    Thank you ever so much - will make a paypal donation when I can because I think this is a fab idea
    Thanks again
    Max

5. School Boy Error

6. School Boy Error

7. Hi,
    Sounds great.
    Please can you email me a copy.
    franrpl@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Fran

8. what a great idea could i have a copy please cc312002@gmail.com
    thanks

9. Yes please, could you send me a copy,

email@maxlivesey.co.uk

Thanks

10. This sounds fab, you are on to a winner I think! Could you please pass me on a copy, chucken64@hotmail.co.uk thank you :) xx

11. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

Yes please. It sounds great ! laffal0t@msn.com. Thank you

12. Hi, this sounds a really interesting concept. I would love a copy to look at please. Thank you

markwhitelock@hotmail.com

13. September

September New commenter

Hi

I have sent you a message with my email address.

Regards

J

14. sbu

sbu

Hi, i would be really grateful if you could email them over to s.burgess@st-cuthberts.manchester.sch.uk Thanks

15. Are you still issuing copies? Dean.v1@shropshirelg.net thanks

16. Yes please my email is louisekell@hotmail.com thank you

17. Hi
    this sounds wonderful. I would very much like a copy to look at please. my e-mail address is farhash@hotmail.com.

18. Hi, if you are still sharing this I would be interested in having a look at this - it's innovative! Many thanks in advance -
    steph@hartley331.fsnet.co.uk
    allens