1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Andrew Jeffrey

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by DM, May 18, 2011.

1. DM

DM New commenter

Just expressing my gratitude to AJ for his school visit today. We both had to rush off in opposite directions so I couldn't thank him properly. As I left a student said to me "Thanks for getting me out of PSHE Sir, this guy was 20 times better".
    New strapline for your advertising AJ?

2. DM

DM New commenter

Just expressing my gratitude to AJ for his school visit today. We both had to rush off in opposite directions so I couldn't thank him properly. As I left a student said to me "Thanks for getting me out of PSHE Sir, this guy was 20 times better".
    New strapline for your advertising AJ?

3. Poor AJ ... imagine only being 20x better than PSHE

[​IMG]

4. Andrew Jeffrey

Andrew Jeffrey New commenter

DM: you are a true gent - what a nice thing to say. It was a real treat to meet you. Your Y9 are a credit to you, and a real advert for your school. Funnily enough, both places I went to today had Y9s that were outstanding ambassadors for their respective schools.
    RF: Thanks - Mrs J and I laughed out loud at this - I will aim for 25 times if I visit your school!

5. DM

DM New commenter

I meant to return your million dollars Andrew. Do you need it back or have you plenty more stuffed down the back of your sofa?

6. Andrew Jeffrey

Andrew Jeffrey New commenter

I'll check the sofa. No, please keep it as a reminder to Y9 about being financially savvy next time they see the '9p off' sale...and yes, I have others!