1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

And another one bites the dust...

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by mmm...Milk, Mar 19, 2012.

1. mmm...Milk

mmm...Milk New commenter

Another failed interview - well, didn't even get as far as interview. There were 8 candiates, 6 of them were young men who are all trying to get onto a PGCE / GTP. It was a cover supervisor post. So I can't even get a CS job. Never mind, on the bright side,I Have another interview this afternoon for a library assistant which is a doomed job anyway as they are cutting all the library hours to 20 hours a week.
    Why? what am I doing wrong? Someone has offered me coaching, but it's £200 for two hours!

2. mmm...Milk

mmm...Milk New commenter

Another failed interview - well, didn't even get as far as interview. There were 8 candiates, 6 of them were young men who are all trying to get onto a PGCE / GTP. It was a cover supervisor post. So I can't even get a CS job. Never mind, on the bright side,I Have another interview this afternoon for a library assistant which is a doomed job anyway as they are cutting all the library hours to 20 hours a week.
    Why? what am I doing wrong? Someone has offered me coaching, but it's £200 for two hours!