1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ancient Egypt Planning

Discussion in 'History' started by kiwijesta, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Hi there,
    I am trying to revamp our Year 3 Ancient Egypt planning, and am not inspired by QCA. Does anyone have any suggestions or planning examples I could look at.
    Thanks heaps!
    Jess

2. Hi there,
    I am trying to revamp our Year 3 Ancient Egypt planning, and am not inspired by QCA. Does anyone have any suggestions or planning examples I could look at.
    Thanks heaps!
    Jess

3. Hi

did u get any responses to revamping egyptian planning. i am interested in this too if you did get response please email me at sparkle1978@live.com

thanks

4. I have just finished a unit on Ancient Egypt using a cross curricular theme. The children really enjoyed it. If you post you e-mail me I will send you a copy. I am sure it can be improved but it is a start.

5. Hi suep35
    I would really appreciate a copy of your cross curricular plan for Ancient Egypt as I am starting that topic in January with year 3. My email is lisajwinter@hotmail.com
    Thank you

6. Hi Sue
    I'm also desperately looking for some ancient Egypt inspiration! please could you e-mail me some plans
    thanks ! (replytotony@hotmail.com)

7. Hiya, any chance of me having a peek to, i've found quite a few things related to art/dt but could do with a little help
    thank you (lynn.2@talktalk.net)

8. Please can I have a copy of your plan - Our Primary 3s do Egypt and looking for an up to date plan

9. Please can I have a copy - forgot to give you my e-mail last time.
    k.grandison@gwc.org.uk

10. Am I too late to jump on the bandwagon and get some Ancient Egyptian Planning?

My email is: klgoodwin@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

11. Hi

Could I get a copy of the planning to look at please
    Thanks
    my email is sparkle1978@live.com

Thanks

12. Hi Jess
    We've got lots of KS2 Ancient Egypt resources in our resources section. Check out these.
    Ancient Egypt resources for KS2

13. I am a retired primary teacher with a room of resources, books and artefacts to clear.
    I have some wonderful Egyptian fabric,photos, artefacts (reproductions of Shabtis, scarabs etc)
    I also have boxes full of artefacts for Victorians,WW2(from ration books to a full land army uniform),Vikings (Lewis chessmen to a Viking bowl)
    I have a large collection of books and photocopiables from reception to year 6 all subjects.
    Happy to let people see what I have. I live between Monmouth and Abergavenny 25 mins south of Hereford, 1 hour from Bristol. Email if you are interested angela@johnpringle.co.uk
    Thanks
    Angela

14. badgeml

badgeml New commenter

15. Hi Sue,
    I am working on my ancient Egypt plans now, anymore ideas (from your planning) would be really handy.
    Thank you inadvance for all your help, my email is: crazyabouttiffanys@hotmail.com
    Creativeone

16. Hey guys,

Thought I'd throw mine into the mix - I've been revamping our history for a few years now. It's a 23 lesson scheme of work, with most of the resources included.

https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Ancient-Egypt-Scheme-of-Work-plus-resources-6055369/

Hopefully it'll save someone some time!

jon