1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Analytics Section

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by Krazikas, May 13, 2020.

1. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

It also appears that the analytics section is not functioning now. Please can this be rectified.

daward72 likes this.
  2. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

@tesAuthorTeam any chance of getting this fixed? I have sent an email to authors @tes but they asked me to explain more about the problem. I have replied to the email to say that when you click on the analytics section there is nothing there! Also it is not possible on the author management page to sort resources in terms of sales, downloads, views etc in terms of most views, most sales, most downloads.

3. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

The analytics aren't working for me either. Also, the sales map has stopped showing the location of my sales.

4. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

We have checked with our engineers who have advised us that both the analytics and the map appear to be working correctly. For any individual cases please email our Customer Services team on authors@tes.com and they will do their best to assist you. Thanks

5. FullShelf

FullShelf New commenter

Thank you for getting back to me. I will do that.