1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

An Inspector Calls

Discussion in 'English' started by jorb, Jun 30, 2011.

1. jorb

jorb New commenter

Can anyone help? Does anybody have a good idea for a final 'fun' lesson on An Inspector Calls? I have a middle/low ability group who haven't enjoyed working on this and I'djust like a final lesson which consolidates their understanding of the play and leaves a last impression of interaction/fun. Tall order I know!

2. TESEnglish

TESEnglish Occasional commenter

Dear Jorb,
    You might like to use some of the IWB games we have created for An Inspector Calls. There's also some fun to be had within the printable teaching pack and / or audio files.
    www.tes.co.uk/an-inspector-calls
    Regards,

Chantel Mathias
    TES English

3. I've done a modernise and retell drama activity - set in school works really well....

I've also done deleted scenes, conspiracy theories, and cast the dream cast - followed by movie poster making... best one for me was Al Pachino as the Inspector.

I'm also known to do a reduced inspector calls - in 3 minutes - starts with 'so this middle class family is having a party when the doorbell rings...'

4. jorb

jorb New commenter

Brilliant! Thank you all so much.