1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'An Inspector Calls' SOW/Resources

Discussion in 'English' started by hepburn22, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Hi everyone
    I'm always seem to be replying to requests for resources, so would love a little help in return please!
    I've decided to teach 'An Inspector Calls' to Yr10 top set for post-1914 drama coursework, as I'm sick to death of the other plays I've taught for the last few years. Obviously I've got stuff from teachit but does anyone have a SOW or resources that I can pinch? Would be really grateful!
    hepburn22@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in anticipation x

2. Hi everyone
    I'm always seem to be replying to requests for resources, so would love a little help in return please!
    I've decided to teach 'An Inspector Calls' to Yr10 top set for post-1914 drama coursework, as I'm sick to death of the other plays I've taught for the last few years. Obviously I've got stuff from teachit but does anyone have a SOW or resources that I can pinch? Would be really grateful!
    hepburn22@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks in anticipation x

3. I intend teaching this next term too.
    Like you I have the resources from Teachit and www.englishteaching.co.uk.

We have a unit at school too - not looked at it yet though. If you want a copy of it I'll send it on to you.
    lr1509@hotmail.com

4. Thanks smiler. Will return the favour and send you some resources when I have made some over the next few days x

5. I have sent you both some resources I put together last term.

6. Thank you very much!

I appreciate your thoughfulness.

smiler

7. Thank you palbam - very kind indeed! x

8. Would one of you mind forwarding the resources to me too? I would love a copy of anything you have. I'm an NQT teaching this for the first time...

Many, MANY thanks in advance!

s4min4@googlemail.com

9. hepburn22 you have mail.

10. helen82

helen82 New commenter

11. Have sent you my SOW, Helen82.

12. A new colleague has expressed interest in teaching this to her Year 10s. Would you be so kind as to forward your SoW onto me for her?
    singact@hotmail.co.uk

13. If at all possible, could I get a copy of the An Inspector Calls SOW please ?

Many thanks in advance,

Laura

lalahooligan@yahoo.co.uk

14. Hi

I'm really sorry to be on the scrounge, but I would be very grateful if somebody who has received these SoW would forward them on to me.

I've never taught this before and although I've got some preliminary ideas on themes and character, I'd appreciate some help knowing where to start.

Thank you so much (in advance!)

florence_savage@hotmail.co.uk

15. Chippy and florence, I have sent you my SOW.

16. Hi there,

Sorry to be incredibly cheeky but I was wondering if I could get a copy of the unit too?

My email is munchkin_h@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks every so much in advance

17. At last I've finished the typing. Unit has been emailed to those who left adresses above

Sorry for the delay - teaching kind of got in the way!

regards

smiler

18. Hi,
    I know you put this to bed about 10 years ago, could I possibly have a copy too? Have changed my mind about Blood Brothers at the last minute!

email: rachaelhenry@btinternet.com

Many thanks

19. Have sent you my one. Hope it helps!

20. pinkpots,

you have mail

regards

smiler