1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

An epidemic of allegations

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by Cooperuk, Jul 2, 2017.

1. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

I'm glad you are in the situation where it doesn't matter as some are no so lucky. Well done to you for being demanding. It's good and a positive sign that you can be assertive.
    Just in time for you to start thinking of Christmas. :D Fingers and toes crossed that you can soon put all of this behind you and start a new and better future. :)

xxx

bonxie, Moony, sally90 and 5 others like this.
  2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

Should have quoted this bit too. This is what you can focus on now - you are a decent chap. :)

bonxie, Moony, sally90 and 3 others like this.
  3. Sundaytrekker

Sundaytrekker Star commenter

I didn’t think they were allowed to say that if the concern was found to be unsubstantiated but your union will know better.

Fortunately, you have other plans and can move forward.

Cooperuk and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  4. Curae

Curae Established commenter

I'm really proud that you can control this situation so that it does not adversely affect you ...you have other offers It takes a person of great substance to deal with such an unfair situation. It is appalling that certain professionals in certain position see it for yo make such inappropriate decisions but voy have proved that you belong to a better category of person I hail you yet pity your HT.
    Congratulations mate and may your HT rot in hell!

Cooperuk and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  5. chelsea2

chelsea2 Star commenter

Bizarre - they were happy to have you back, so can't have any worries about safe-guarding, but won't say that!

6. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

This just goes to show how dangerous our world has become, when even when proven unsubstantiated and as Chelsea 2 points out

there really is no justification for refusing to add the clause:(

For your own sake, though I am glad the end is in sight and you can start to move forward positively.:)

7. Cooperuk

Cooperuk Occasional commenter

My point exactly...clearly they are being vindictive as I did not want to go back. I think the HT must have been offended!

8. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

It's nice when you can get wins like that.

Cooperuk, Lara mfl 05 and Curae like this.
  9. Curae

Have a great weekend ...you are the best !

sally90, Cooperuk and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  10. Curae

Just popping in to say hello and see how things are. Take care

Lara mfl 05 and Cooperuk like this.
  11. Cooperuk

Hey all...been v.v.v.busy this week.

Not too busy to cook a lovely chicken marinated in BBQ/Garlic.Chilli sauce tonight though. With a lovely salad and pitta bread it was EPIC.

I have rolled myself over to the sofa, but may go for a walk in a bit to aid digestion :)

drek, sally90, bonxie and 6 others like this.
  12. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @Cooperuk,

How are you? I know you have had a very busy week but I hope you had a relaxing day today and enjoyed your walk last night, if you decided to go for one.

I hope you have a lovely weekend - and everyone on the thread.

Curae, sally90, Sundaytrekker and 2 others like this.
  13. Cooperuk

A lovely walk - a couple of miles 'around the block' in our local area, having a natter with the missus.

Today has been more than mildly annoying - nothing to do with the circumstances on this thread though. Suffice it to say that some people, who should know better, clearly don't know better at all.

Some people literally do not know their bendy mid arm section from their poop chutes.

drek, Curae, Norsemaid and 4 others like this.
  14. sally90

sally90 Occasional commenter

I'll have to remember that one.Love it!!

Well,I've been busy soaking dried fruit,peel and cherries in a mix of orange juice and brandy.I'm leaving them overnight to plump up ready to bake my rich fruit cake tomorrow.The aroma in the kitchen at the moment is knockout!!

15. Curae

Have a brilliant week !

Lara mfl 05 and Cooperuk like this.
  16. Cooperuk

..and to you, plus all of the other lovely TESSERS out there.

pepper5, frangipani123, Curae and 2 others like this.
  17. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

And you @Cooperuk. I'm glad you enjoyed your walk last week.

18. Curae

Just popped in to say goodnight have yet another brilliant week and let us know of any yum recipies ..Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat ... and all that stuff !
    Enjoy !