1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

an app to keep track of my spending?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by afewgoodmen, Jan 6, 2012.

1. At the moment I have an excel file on which I keep a record of how much money I have in the bank and then add every expenditure to it as soon as I've spent some money and keep a running record of how much I have left in the bank. It's fine but it does mean that when I'm away from home I have to keep in mind what I've spent so I can add to the file when I get home again. I'd like something like this on my phone - nothing complicated, just an excelly style running record thing. Maybe that I can put regular expenses on to automatically deduct each month (bills, direct debits). I've looked on the itunes app store and can't find anything. I have an older style iphone. (it doesn't speak to me and has curvy edges) Any suggestions?

2. I use Easy Money on Android - does exactly what you ask for

3. I can't find an app that is called 'easy money.' Is it not for iphones?

4. not sure I have an Android phone try searching for expenses apps - found quite a few on the itunes store

5. colpee

colpee Star commenter

Have a look at Spending Log in the app store. Seems to do the sort of thing you ask.