1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

An aplology...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Cassandra, Jul 12, 2011.

1. ....to anyone who might have been offended by my Slash profile picture.
    Apparently, it contravenes the T & C (after 4 years) and I have been given 24 hours to change it or become a 'stock' avatar.
    Any ideas for a new one?

2. ....to anyone who might have been offended by my Slash profile picture.
    Apparently, it contravenes the T & C (after 4 years) and I have been given 24 hours to change it or become a 'stock' avatar.
    Any ideas for a new one?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

What's the matter with it? And who told you to change it and why now after 4 years? Is it because of the indoor smoking ban?

4. DM

DM New commenter

Why does it contravene T&C? Did you endorse smoking or is there a ban on sunglasses or something?

5. Milkandchalk

Milkandchalk New commenter

What about replacing it with a *****?
    Then at least you've shown good faith and changed it.
    I've only just noticed what they'd be moaning about and didn't think it would be a problem.

6. DM

DM New commenter

Oh I see, is that his middle finger raised? I thought that maybe the moderators thought he was smoking dope. Why don't you just crop the picture slightly to remove the finger?

7. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Well, personally I'm deeply offended by it. Perhaps you should change it to something more representative of your personality?

Oh.

8. I have not been offended by it.

9. Thanks everyone (especially for ignoring the typo in the title).
    Lil...tee hee[​IMG]

10. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Senior commenter

How depressing ...

11. anon468

anon468 New commenter

I love your Slash avatar. [​IMG]
    Mods - get a grip, please. [​IMG]

12. Not sure whether you're being sympathetic or (probably quite justifiably) pointing out that I am being a drama queen[​IMG]

13. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

You've been traumatising me for four years so it's about time you apologised! Shocking behaviour!

[​IMG]

14. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Senior commenter

Neither, Cassandra. Just depressed by the fact that someone thought that it was worth writing to you about.

15. The Mods have gone mad! I LIKE it!!!!

16. modelmaker

modelmaker Occasional commenter

Cassandra is among the least offensive posters TES has, apart from me. The world gets madder daily though. I'd love them to answer why. Other innocent posters might inadvertentantly fall into simmilar traps.

17. Milkandchalk

I feel a petition brewing...

18. I wholeheartedly agree. We will all, eventually, end up the same shade of pale grey[​IMG]

19. anon468

anon468 New commenter

My avatar is sticking her tongue out. That's bound to offend someone... [​IMG]

20. Milkandchalk

Does mine reflect some sort of animal cruelty?