1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Amazon Family Library (Kindle books)

Discussion in 'Book club' started by lucyrose50, Apr 14, 2020.

1. lucyrose50

lucyrose50 Occasional commenter

I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help, because goodness knows the Amazon website is useless at answering my question! If you have the Amazon family library/household set up with both adults and children, can you help me with this please?
    I want to add a child to my Amazon household (currently my husband and I have our accounts linked on there) so I can share books with them. When I click "Add child", it asks me to enter their first name, gender and DOB, then shows them as added to our household, but how do I get from that point to giving them access to a book? I can add a book to their library through Manage Content and Devices, but how do they then access their library? They don't have a Kindle so they'd be using either the mobile app or Cloud Reader. They don't currently have an Amazon account of any kind. If they set one up on the app or Cloud Reader, how will I link that account to our household?