1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Amazing Music website!

Discussion in 'Music' started by dsjlp, May 4, 2012.

1. dsjlp

dsjlp New commenter

Has anyone come across the following website?
    http://www.musicalcontexts.co.uk
    It is amazing and has hundreds of resources - Schemes of Work, Lesson Plans, Audio files other resources. It is amazing for KS3 & 4 teaching. I think that it cost me around £60 per year, but it is well worth it - have a look and be amazed! (I promise you that this is not my own site!)

2. dsjlp

dsjlp New commenter

Has anyone come across the following website?
    http://www.musicalcontexts.co.uk
    It is amazing and has hundreds of resources - Schemes of Work, Lesson Plans, Audio files other resources. It is amazing for KS3 & 4 teaching. I think that it cost me around £60 per year, but it is well worth it - have a look and be amazed! (I promise you that this is not my own site!)

3. cmf

cmf

They have loads of stuff on youtube for GCSE edexce! Not looked at the site though, it has started to become brain damaging to surf through all the different ones, ideas and plans.

4. A lot of my gcse students are finding they spend more time looking at youtube vids about revising than actually revising - there are tons of good youtube ones for music edexcel listening paper though

5. LennoxBerkeley

LennoxBerkeley New commenter

The link doesn't appear to be working for me. It just takes me to a site full of teaching materials. Let me know if you want me to direct you to some of the genuinely amazing, occasionally unbelievable and frankly disgusting things I have also found on the internet.
    Lennox.